Friday, February 16, 2007

I KNEW WHO ARE TRUE


Yst was valentine, darlin have to work.. No choice, bt still it jus a day.. So it doesnt really matter to me.. After work went over his place, heartache to see him liddat but as long as he happy i'm happy too. He bought me flowers, tho it wasnt expensive but i really love it lot thanks dear.. Suppose to be off today n buy cny clothes, apple call n say crystal tk urgent leave i've to work.. Micheal say he'll transfer my pay to me by today ended up didnt.. Kind of piss off.. As ppl grow, they change, life change and everything changes.. To me, everything alr change.. Maybe no one notice, bt it gettin further n further i knew what happen but forget it.. Everything is fated, no one knows wad will happen down e road =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home